A challenging opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and experienced Sales Engineer to join a UK market leader in the manufacture of bespoke robotic welding and handling systems. Based in Southampton, Hampshire, the successful Sales Engineer will earn a competitive salary plus bonus and benefits.
This Sales Engineer role offers an excellent opportunity to apply technical expertise in the field of robotic system integration. Your responsibilities will include:
- Technical and commercial evaluation of the customer’s requirements
- High level concepting of Automation Systems
- Development of build procedure and cycle time studies, to optimise the customer's processes
- Preparation of technical proposals and quotations
- Identify and pursue potential new customers to increase opportunity pipeline
- Working closely with the technical teams to ensure that proposals are deliverable
Required Skills and Experience
The successful Sales Engineer will possess the following key qualifications, skills and attributes:
- A relevant engineering degree
- A proven track record in design led sales within the Robotic Automation sector
- Experience in computer aided design tools
- You will be self-motivated, and results driven, with a keen desire to progress your career
- Welding automation or robotic handling systems knowledge would be a distinct advantage
If you are interested in this Sales Engineer opportunity, please submit your CV with covering letter explaining how your skills and experience meet the requirements for this position.
Emails to firstname.lastname@example.org (no recruiters)
An excellent career opportunity for an experienced Proposals Engineer or Technical Sales Engineer with experience of Robotic Automation looking for their next career move.