A challenging opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and experienced Sales Engineer to join a UK market leader in the manufacture of bespoke robotic welding and handling systems. Based in Southampton, Hampshire, the successful Sales Engineer will earn a competitive salary plus bonus and benefits.
This Sales Engineer role offers an excellent opportunity to apply technical expertise in the field of robotic system integration. Your responsibilities will include:
- Technical and commercial evaluation of the customer’s requirements
- High level concepting of Automation Systems
- Development of build procedure and cycle time studies, to optimise the customer's processes
- Preparation of technical proposals and quotations
- Identify and pursue potential new customers to increase opportunity pipeline
- Working closely with the technical teams to ensure that proposals are deliverable
Required Skills and Experience
The successful Sales Engineer will possess the following key qualifications, skills and attributes:
- A relevant engineering degree
- A proven track record in design led sales within the Robotic Automation sector
- Experience in computer aided design tools
- You will be self-motivated, and results driven, with a keen desire to progress your career
- Welding automation or robotic handling systems knowledge would be a distinct advantage
An excellent career opportunity for an experienced Proposals Engineer or Technical Sales Engineer with experience of Robotic Automation looking for their next career move.